Here are the recommended steps for responding to the Elmbridge BC Strategic Options (Green Belt) Consultation with steps 3 and 4 being essential. All downloads are in PDF format which all computers are capable of displaying and printing:-
1. View/download the presentations from the Stoke D'Abernon Residents Association meeting held on the 24th Jan 2017, this will bring you up to speed quickly without wading though copious amounts of documentation on the Consultation Portal.
|Introduction to the Consultation||View/Download|
|How Can You Reply||View/Download|
2. If you want to go into detail, review the information on the Elmbridge Consultation Portal/Website via the following link:
3. Review the suggested responses to the consultation document.
- View/download suggested responses for the key questions.
- If you have Microsoft Word or a compatible word processor you can download the Word version and copy and paste the suggested answers you think appropriate. If not, then please view/download the PDF version to see the suggested responses.
as an editable Word Document
as a PDF
4. Complete the Consultation Questionnaire either ONLINE, via EMAIL or on PAPER.
To complete ONLINE:
- Visit the Elmbridge Consultation Questionnaire login page:
Elmbridge Consultation Questionnaire Login
- Register online to gain access.
- Complete the questionnaire with the aid of the suggested responses available in step 3 above.
To complete via EMAIL:
- Download our editable Completed Questionnaire with suggested responses document as a Word file (step 3 above).
- Add your details to the first page (anonymous responses won't be counted)
- Review the answer for each question and delete or add to our suggested response and add your own as required. If using our suggested response, please remove the blue highlighting if you can.
To complete a PAPER questionnaire:
Obtain a printed copy by downloading and printing the questionnaire from the Elmbridge website or request a paper copy be sent to you by calling Michael Corbett at Elmbridge BC on his direct line of 01372 474823. This will be posted direct to you and needs to be returned to:
Planning Policy, Planning Services
Elmbridge Borough Council
Civic Centre, High Street,
Surrey, KT10 9SD
5. If you have got to this step you deserve a break and a cup of tea or something stronger!
6. Email or write to your local councillors to make them aware of your views.
Details of how to contact your local councillors via email or post can be found on the Elmbridge Council Website:
7. Email or write to your local MP, Dominic Raab MP.
Dominic Raab MP
House of Commons,